Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So Long, Fair Well

Wow, it has really been one year and four months since I wrote a single word in this blog. Aren't I the absent one? I didn't finish the promised Chicago story, and can't promise I ever will.

All the news is on television. I could tell more stories, but I don't think they're as newsy as ice and killers and kidnappings and an intellectually challenged President who continues to think the US Constitution is in error regarding the balance of powers, but does't know how to express it, because of the int.chal. thing, and is nonetheless claiming to read the book by that British historian on colonialism in Algiers and the problem of torture, you know, What's-His-Name.

My stories? Heat stroke, reunion with F, baseball, human trafficking research, growing children (yes, from scratch), cars, Phoenix (not Scottsdale), that sort of thing. It's been a while. I sent chocolate mice to Tim and Lisa, not anonymously. Three times I've ordered stuff off the TV. I met a nice, fun poet woman who is attached to her sketchy aristocratic ancestery, hers not as sketchy as mine, but the similarity is fun -- check her blog:
http://kalidharmashaktidharma.blogspot.com/. What a writer! There is a shake-up in the Gangaji-Eli world, so sad. Oh, and perhaps I should write about the LLLL -- Lafayette Ladies Libation Leaque. So here I'll try to find my way henceforth with more regularity. .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What shakeup in the g and e world? Would like to hear about it?